Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snowy Stirling

I've waited and waited and finally we've gotten more snow!  Maybe it's because I'm from California, the land of perpetually moderate weather, that I love the snow.  I love the cold, I love the inconvenience  and it's always great to go on a dog walk when there's snow because the dogs all go crazy.  We had a lovely snowy week at the beginning of December so I was hoping for a white Christmas this year but we had another abnormally warm December which was a bit disappointing.  

Anyway, we've got some snow now and we're expecting a bit more at the end of the week!  All I can hope for now id that it gets really  really cold so there will be some ice skating on the Lake of Mentieth!



Snowman in the garden

Oscar at the quarry

A very snowy quarry walk

Stirling Castle blurry with snow

No comments: